Feb 3, 2007

February 03, 2007 Playlist - TWS

Download this show.

City of Caterpillar - A Little Change Could Go a Long Ways

Hoover - Cable

Swing Kids - Warsaw

Admiral - Meter and Rule

The Assistant - Cry Blame Scream Repeat

Yage - Save the Fear Slave

Give Up The Ghost - We Killed It

Akimbo - Cavernous Black Eyes

The VSS - Lunar Weight

Off Minor - My Recovery

Send More Paramedics - Zombie Versus Shark

Set it Straight - Young Voices

This is Hell - Here Comes the Rains

Think I Care - World Asylum

Guns Up! - Test My Will

I Would Set Myself On Fire For You - Seven

D'amore - Shake Your Leg Son

Hassan I Sabbah - Untitled (Track 4)

Portrait - Constellations of a Star Gazing Iris

Transistor Transistor - I Am the Goddamn Devil

Wolves - 17

Cinemechanica - Bruckheimer

Sed Non Satiata - Spirit Fuel

Converge - Trophy Scars

Coalesce - Burn Everything That Bears Our Name

Spirit of Versailles - Two

Puritan - With Love

Cobra Kai - Box of Rocks

Louise Cyphre - "eh Bien, Mon Prince..."

Palatka - Black Elk

Insult to Injury - Traitor

xFilesx - X Up Or Shut Up

Honeywell - I'll Love

Pretty Faces - In A City

Catena Collapse - Hand to Hand Resuscitation

I, Robot - Exodus

No comments: